This Cheesecake Brownie recipe is so easy to make and it is super delish! Give it a try and let me know about your progress 🙂
- 16 oz (2 packages) cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup chocolate chips (of your choice, I prefer dark)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups chocolate chips (of your choice, I prefer dark)
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 C). Grease two 9-inch baking pans (or use parchment paper).
- In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese, sugar and eggs until smooth. Add chocolate chips and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together flour, salt and the baking powder. Set aside.
- In a microwave proof bowl, combine butter with chocolate chips, heat in a microwave for 30 seconds, stir, and heat for another 20-30 seconds until melted. Stir in sugar and eggs.
- Combine the flour mixture and the chocolate mixture, mix until just blended. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Pour half of the brownie batter into the baking pan. Top with the cream cheese mixture. Then pour the remaining brownie batter. Insert a toothpick into the batter and swirl around making designs with cream cheese and brownie batters.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until center is set.
- Cool completely. Cut into desired shapes and ENJOY!
Photo credit: Scott Veg